Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Treasure's of the Milandes

Letter to Veroni dated May 18th

"I will be sending to you some money and provisions, we have found a treasure of great importance. We all risked our lives to get it and some of us even died out there, but the result was worth it.
Although I urge you to spend the money or at least exchange it as soon as you can, I believe it might be cursed.
She sent me messengers again, they were in worse shape than before, probably because we were further from the sea. I do not understand why she is punishing me and not them. They should be the ones trying to kill me.
This time, her messengers gave me the ring. It's official now. I don't plan on running away, I accept my fate. I always get out of trouble anyways.
I wonder if it is him. They said he was a shadow demon. It has to be...
I know you will call me crazy. I know this is suicide.
But I cannot go against my curiosity.
I am not a cat.
Take care of the caravan, my next letter will contain the promised money."

No comments:

Post a Comment