Monday, May 24, 2010

Disclaimer

I guess I need to write this, I had people ask me about it.

YES, my character is a whore that flirts and sleeps with anyone that has the money to spend.

NO, I do NOT sleep with other players. I have a boyfriend and I am happy.

I am a very touchy-feely type of person though so I tend to give lots of hugs and sit on laps and squish people's faces in my breasts, but that is ALL.
And when I kiss and fondle Ewen, that,s because I've known her for years and we both like to show off.

So don't ask me if I'm willing to sleep with you, don't ask me if I slept with so and so, don't ask me if I really do the double Rochelloise pinwheel in real life.
The answer is NO.

My character might have a different answer though....

2 comments:

  1. I find it a little bit disturbing that you have to make such a disclaimer, but oh well, if that kind of people are in your game... ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Maybeh a wee bit more subtlety would be appreciated by all. Obscene yes; graphic less! hehe

    ReplyDelete