Sunday, May 23, 2010

At the "Sea Dog" Inn

Letter to Veroni dated April 20th

"This is the last time I let Moldo talk me into trying out his new aquisition. This in was disgusting. Those damned pirates are horrible people - Except for Paine's crew of course- with absolutely no manners whatsoever. You were right, I shouldn't have gone.
The queen-bitch sent me messengers; I am to be married upon her decree to the person of her choice. A demon. I knew it would be bad new to go near the piers.
I do not wish to be married, but I fear it might be... him.
After so many years, my past is coming back to haunt me. I should have never left the caravan, now I am only to be trouble for everyone...
And with Ludovik's news about Izegaga not feeling so good recently, Ewen is getting even harder to control; she believes that my demise would be the end of the Kumpanya, that I am what holds it together.
I am not a God, far from it...
I beg of you, guide me.
You are like a father to me Veroni, guide my path as you lead the others."


Yes I know, this letter reveals barely anything of what happened. Oh well, you had to be there. I write only what is on the mind of my character when she writes to Veroni. And even though the evening with Mr. De Montalambert was great, Beldandy was to busy thinking of other things.

See you next post.

No comments:

Post a Comment