Saturday, January 30, 2010

R.I.P. to two very important people.

The month of January was very difficult for me and my sweetheart. Two very important people died, and one of them died yesterday.

The first to die was J, my love's grand-father. He was very old, his health had been going downhill for quite some time and caused him to abandon music, his passion, a few weeks before passing away. I'm a bit hazy on the details, but it was pneumonia that got to him in the end if I am not mistaken.
He was my love's best friend.

The other one was John, our cat. Not Legion, our other cat. The one we had before I found Legion. John (not his real name, but the name my ove used fr him on the interwebs) had skin cancer. We had it removed but it didn't heal correctly and he had a pouch of pus and blood that was created under his wound. We had no choice but to get him put down. It was a very sad moment that involved a lot of crying. I guess my love will be crying for most of the weekend. I can't blame him, John has been with him for over 10 years, through good and bad.

R.I.P. both of you, may musician heaven be an endless concert and cat heaven be full of sunbeams and lap.

2 comments:

  1. Oh noes! I am so sorry to hear that! I just found your blog and now I read this. John can go play with our Nika (german shepherd) in the sky. No worries, she was raised by cats and she lurves them. And yes, the LARPs are coming soon we just have to confirm the location place. Hang in there Belle!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the support. It was really tough, but now we are getting better.
    I guess Legion didn't give us the choice...

    Evil demon! ^^
    Awww, kitty!

    ReplyDelete