Saturday, January 30, 2010

Forgive my silence.. please.

I spent so long without updating, I nearly forgot about my blog; and when I thought about it, I felt to guilty to write. Vicious circle that ends up with me not updating ever...
So here I am, more than a month since the last post, posting about my lack of posts.
But, there are a few things that make me motivated to write:
1- Winter is full on, the winter LARP is bound to be soon and summer is getting close! Can't wait to LARP!
2- Since I have been trying to convert people to join me, I am constantly talking about LARPing, and I now have bazillions of ideas!
3- I just got a comment from someone in Sweden! I have a reader that I don't know! This is so cool! I have readers that are not family nor people I poked into visiting my blog!!!!

So Sta, whoever you are, thanks for your comment, and I hope you enjoyed reading my blog enough to come back again.

Also, note to all my readers: I like it when you leave comments, LOVE it. And please, leave them on my blog, I know I can reply if you leave them on MSN Messenger or face-to-face, but on my blog, it makes me feel like I'm writing for people other than me!

Ok, narcissistic rant over.

Back to posting normally!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment