Thursday, December 3, 2009

Photos of Legion!!!

So in one of my earlier posts I mentionned my cat.

Now here are pictures. (They were taken with my phone so no one is allowed to complain!)



This is when we were still at the LARP. Poor little cat was so scared when we got attacked by a were-wolf...

He survived that weekend eating anything we gave him (mostly eggs and meat mixed with veggies) and sleeping with me for warmth.

I think everyone at the LARP, even the ones that are allergic, held the cat at some point during the weekend.






When we got home, we were so scared that our other cat would maul the poor little kitten that we kept him in a separate room. We fed the cat with wet food and eggs to fatten him up. it didn't take long and he was a lot better.



This one was taken not to long ago... maybe two months now...

Already he is a lot better. After spending a while with food, loving people and a friend cat, he is super happy!

The satisfied look in his face is because he is sleeping with us.  (The foot in the background is not mine but my boyfriend's.)


And this is last week, Legion was pretending to be a pair of shoes.

From 6 pounds he is now a healthy 8.6 pounds and is soooo happy.

He still meows like crazy if I dare try to sleep without telling him though...
But it's ok.



More pics soon!

Pics about the repairs on the inn!

No comments:

Post a Comment