Sunday, November 15, 2009

Character presentation FTW!

So I guess I could start by presenting the people who will write and star in this blog.
ME!

I'm not going to describe myself much, the point here is to talk about my character and my ideas.
What's important:
I'm a girl, I play D&D and I've been LARPing for years. I love LARPs and Role-playing in general. I also love comic books and video games. And yes, I am a girl!

My character is a gypsy called Beldandy. For some reason (involving zombies, werewolves and a shadow demon...), she left the caravan she had always been travelling with and decided to hang low and settle down a bit.
Not being one to stay in one place though (She still IS a gypsy) and being unable to stay alone for long periods of time, she decided to open here own little travelling inn.

So now she has her own little inn, helped by her faithfull friend Ewen, and she entertains and feeds travellers.

Ewen is awesome, she helps a lot around the inn and keeps my brain in my skull.
She used to be with the caravan to, but decided to follow Beldandy around since they had always been very good friends.

Together, they are the greatest ladies ever. They can entertain with their voices, their bodies and their spirits (both wits and alcohol meanings of spirits are applicable here). They can cook delicious meals for travellers. (And they offer coffee for the ones who prefer to wake up before starting to fight.) And they have great magic powers that can keep everyone alive! (if you forget the part where that make them the number one target for enemies...)

Seriously, both Ewen and Beldandy are not afraid to use their bodies to ther advantage, sometimes, screams coming from the woods are not the outcome of a zombie raid.....

ok... I guess this is getting very long for a post.
So more out of game backstory next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment