Tuesday, June 22, 2010

3 days...

Three days until the LARP. And still so many things to do.
Why is it that it always seems ok, there is always enough time to wory about it later, always enough time to work on things; but then you open your eyes and realise that you only have 8 hours left and nothing done?
I hate when this happens.

I've actually been doing a lot of things. Just not enough.
I still have some very important things to do and props to buy, but I guess that my ideas will have to wait.

For the moment, I have to make due with what I have and do what is the most urgent.

Tonight I am on my own so no one will disturb me, I WILL finish repairing the chest, I WILL be practicing my songs, I WILL be preparing my stuff.

I hope...


UPDATE!!!!!!:  

I did repair the chest! Broke 2 Dremmel blades in the process but heck, it's done!
Preparing the stuff will wait, but I am also practicing my singing. I will have.... probably no new songs by this weekend since we need more group practices...

No comments:

Post a Comment